Thursday, August 23, 2012

HG Makeup Remover Wipes, Garnier Clean Sensitive.

Welp, the title says it all haha. I mentioned this in my Skincare routine post, but is it so weird that I want to rave about it? No, I don't think so lol.

I have tried maany wipes before, but nothing seriously compares to these babies. Removing your makeup at night is just as important as wearing it so you needa find the right ones, 'specially if you like to go without cleansing.
 I have used them once before, but when I went to buy them again they didn't have it in for ages. And lo-and-behold, I go in one day and they're backk! Which I was so happy about, and I think they were only changing the packaging. As you can see it's for dry sensitive skin. Most wipes can leave your face feeling tight afterwards but this does not. I can go without using my face wash & moisturizer for a little bit, whereas usually I don't want to leave my skin without them.

 It's hard to see, but these wipes are very 'moist' (I'm sorry, I know heaps of people hate that word !! lol) and you can see the bubbles of moisture on them (IRL, anyway.) So afterwards your skin still has some of that moisture on it. These are super soft & feel great around the eyes.
With one wipe, most of my makeup came off. I go over my skin again just for good measure. It also is good at removing waterproof makeup & doesn't hurt the eyes. Did I mention it is also so soft?

All in all, I will continue to buy these wipes again & again. I haven't tried the wipes from this line for normal skin, but please let me know if you have and your thoughts. The price for me was AU$8.95.
Thanks for reading, if your still looking for good makeup remover wipes I definitely recommend these.

*Disclaimer: I bought these with my own money, I am not affiliated with Garnier and all thoughts are 100% my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3