Monday, October 1, 2012

Gold & Black Smoky Eyes

 This is just a smokey eye that I wore out clubbing a few weeks ago, with a bright pink lip to spice things up ;)


I look super pale here, I actually do have some pigment in my skin lol
~Products~
Face: Australis Paprazzi Perfect foundation
Inglot Blush 51
All About Glo Bronzer

Eyes:  Vani-t Eye Crayon {Gold, inner eye- middle of lid}
Essence Ballerina Backstage Mousse {black base- outer lid}
Sugarpill Goldilux {inner eye}
Noir from Sleek Bad Girl {outer half}
Inglot DS 460 {crease}
Inglot M 373 {Matte white, highlight}
Napoleon Perdis Set Liquid Eyeliner
Napoleon Perdis Silver Glitter Eyeliner {above winged on eyeliner only}
Sugarpill Goldilux {set glitter e/l)
BYS Falsies

Lips: Mac Viva Glam Nicki

 
Can't believe my hair is this long when it's straight! Maybe I should wear it sleeker more often :P Ooh and my hair almost blends into the background!!

 Dress from Dotti, It's just a peplum-style dress with a see through mesh tank (lol I suck at describing these things..).... I never thought I would like the peplum style but it hides the bloating so well!

And with my brothers girl, the main reason we went out ^.^ I also did her eyes but that's another post.

Thanks for looking! How do you like to do your makeup for clubbing?

10 comments:

  1. really gorgeous! I might copy you I even have the same lipstick! j/k but love your look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe why not I think this would great as an everyday look! :p

      Delete
  2. Great look you both look great!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so pretty i LOVE goldilux! you look amazing :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. djalsb goldilux is ahmazing isnt it!? thank u hun :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous eye makeup and I love, love, love your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl it is such a cute dress!

      Delete
  5. gorgeous!!! i'll have to try the eye makeup! ur lips such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much chick is love to see your version! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3