Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fresh & Peachy | FOTD

Going through my older FOTD's, I found this summery peachy look that I wore a little while ago. I noticed I had followed through the peachy look with the lips & cheeks onto the eyes with a touch of a warmer colour in the crease, and paired with dewy skin & keeping the lower lash line clean adds to the summery look, which was not my intention haha.
 Face | Rimmel Wake Me Up + MAC Strobe Cream for a really dewy look topped off with NARS Laguna Bronzer & MAC Lightscapade to add an extra glow. Colour to the cheeks is achieved with Milani's Baked Blush in Coralina
Eyes | After a primer apply a shimmery skin-toned colour to the lids such as Stila Kitten. Blend lightly into the crease with a fluffy brush so there's no harsh line with a brighter corally-red, such as Makeup Geek's Razzelberry eyeshadow. Make it so you can just see a pop of colour with the eyes open. Line the eyes, I used Maybelline's Line Allure, go as thick or thin as you like & simply use a flesh-toned eyeliner on the waterline, I used the Prestige Brow Highlighting Duo pencil. & finish with mascara. Don't forget the eyebrows!
Lips | Finish the whole look with a peachy toned lip colour such as Sleek Pout Paint in Peachykeen or you could even go a brighter coral if you wish like Maybelline Coral Crush which is not completely opaque for something more carefree.

Do you ever like to carry the same tones throughout your whole makeup look?
xx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love how glowy your skin looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look! Your eyeliner is absolutely perfect, I wish I had the skills to get my liner like that! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it!! I immediately thought of Coralina when I saw that imfamous sheen on your cheeks! I love the whole look! I'd never get away looking so good with such a nude lip but it sure works on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Not too done up and kinda looks natural. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely, I once forgot to apply eyeliner on my bottom eyelashes too but it does look great even without, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how they lip color suits you :)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love peachy look! It makes your skin glows so much, it's flawless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely amazing! You're very beautiful dear.

    Roxx~
    P.S - check out my new post: http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/2013/08/minimalist-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really beautiful and this colour is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow super gorgeous. I love peach-tones it reminds me of a less severe bronzed look, and ahhhh these peach colors look awesome on you. I really want Lightscapade MSF too it's just so gorgeous!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your crease colour is stunning. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the blush color!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like your blush and lips! i love peachy colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like your blush and lips! i love peachy colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3